Melissa Harris-Perry challenges the N.A.A.C.P. to return to its radical roots or step aside for activist organizations like Black Youth Project 100, the Dream Defenders, and the Black Lives Matter Network.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022