Andrew Grant-Thomas and Melissa Giraud of EmbraceRace which supports “building a strong and nourishing community of practice for parents, guardians, teachers and other caregivers who want to help raise a generation of children who are thoughtful, informed, and brave about race. . . . will talk about the Big Picture of race in the United States that led [them] to launch the community” in a free webinar on Tuesday, September 27 at 8:30 p.m. EDT.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022