In an interview, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and his daughter the Rev. Mpho Tutu explain the role of Ubuntu, an ancient southern African belief . . . . [that] holds that individuals exist only in relationship with other living beings” in forgiveness and how an American truth and reconciliation process would differ from what took place in South Africa at the end of apartheid.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022