Having made the decision to send her children to a private rather than public school, white parent Shannon Cofrin Gaggero details how she began to engage her children’s school around issues of race, class and equity, including using the Action Kit for Talking Race at Your School from Creating Democracy. Click here to read more.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022