Mélisande Short-Colomb, whose ancestors were among the 272 slaves Georgetown priests had sold in 1838 to help pay off the university’s debts, is now enrolled as a student at the university. Read the full article by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022