Ellen McGirt gives a brief history of racism in film processing. The article includes videos discussing the industry’s use of “Shirley Cards” and an interview with director Ava Duvernay. To read the entire blog, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022