“Nikole Hannah-Jones was named a 2017 MacArthur fellow on Wednesday, one of 24 recipients worldwide. The MacArthur board recognized Hannah-Jones, a staff writer for The New York Times Magazine, for ‘chronicling the persistence of racial segregation in American society, particularly in education, and reshaping national conversations around education reform.'” Click here for access to a collection of her articles.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022