Philip Marcelo describes methods being used by the Mashpee Wampanoag tribe to revive their language with adults who are fluent speakers and highlights the work of MacArthur prize winner Jessie “Little Doe” Baird. Read the article by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022