“Jelani Cobb, renowned staff writer at The New Yorker, will deliver a lecture entitled “The Half Life of Freedom: Race & Justice in America Today.” Cobb will provide an up-to-the-moment breakdown of the complex dynamics of race and justice in the United States.” This free event will take place on Tuesday, November 28th, at 4:30 pm in Arthur Lewis Auditorium (Robertson Hall). For additional information, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022