Carl Anthony presents a capsule history that ties the development of port cities to the slave trade and labor that provided the foundation for the wealth of cities and nations. Click here to read the complete article, which is excerpted from The Earth, The City, and the Hidden Narrative of Race by Carl Anthony (New Village Press, October 2017, paperback).
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022