Commemorating the 50th year since the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Dr. Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor notes that “[t]his anniversary offers new opportunities to engage King’s political thought, including his anti-capitalism and his repeated call for larger and deeper political struggle.” Click here to read this excerpt from the forthcoming book Fifty Years Since MLK, edited by Brandon Terry.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022