“Their captive forbears were Native Americans–slaves frequently known as Genízaros . . . who were sold to Hispanic families when the region was under Spanish control from the 16th to the 19th centuries. Many Indian slaves remained in bondage when Mexico and later the United States governed New Mexico.” Read the complete article by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022