Want to go deeper in your anti-racism work? The Center for the Study of White American Culture is offering What White People Can Do About Racism, Fundamentals 2 in Titusville, NJ on Saturday, Feb. 17. Click here for further information. You DO NOT have to have completed Fundamentals 1. $90 tuition covers lunch and the program, 9:30am to 3:30pm. Please see flyer for details and register here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022