Commemorate African American soldiers who helped shape America’s history with historians and reenactors representing the Harlem Hellfighters of WWI, 6th Regiment USCT of the Civil War, 369th Regiment portrayed by Ebony Doughboys, and others at the Old Barracks Museum, 101 Barrack Street, Trenton, on Saturday and Sunday, February 24-25, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022