“On the Media,” airing Saturdays at 7 a.m., covers how the media operates. This morning (March 3) it aired an extremely important segment on covering race and how America’s journalists are sometimes pawns for the KKK. The very last anecdote illustrates how blind liberal whites can be about their own racism. Here is the link. If you read this after March 9, 2018, page down to March 2, 2018.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022