“Riley Temple was walking his dog around his Washington, D.C., neighborhood where he has lived for the past 25 years when a confrontation with the police made him break the rule that all black people are told to obey in order to survive.” Temple describes the incident that he survived on this PBS segment.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022