On her podcast Dialogue Lab, Reva Patwardhan interviews documentarian and diversity trainer Lee Mun Wah. He describes his work, encouraging people to speak up when they see injustice. “When you are silent, everyday someone pays the price for your silence.” Listen to the one-hour interview by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022