The article describes the efforts of Emily Johnson to have a land acknowledgement open artistic performances–recognizing the Indigenous tribes who once lived or currently live there. A publication to making an acknowledgement, “Honor Native Land: A Guide and Call to Acknowledge,” was produced by the United States Department of Arts and Culture, a non-governmental organization. To read the complete article, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022