NPR’s Ari Shapiro talks with Dr. Valerie Montgomery Rice, president and dean of the Morehouse School of Medicine, about the fact that black mothers have a higher mortality rate than white mothers and the effect of racism. To hear the interview, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022