Since 2014, graduate student Katie Merriman points out sites, past and present, related to the Muslim history of Harlem during her free walking tours of the area. Click here to read about highlights of the tour through a rapidly changing neighborhood. Click here to for information about the tours, Muslim History Tour NYC.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022