On December 3, 2018, at 4:30 pm in the Betts Auditorium of the Princeton University Architecture School, Dr. Albert J. Raboteau, Henry W. Putnam Professor of Religion, Emeritus at Princeton University, a specialist in American religious history, will give the Danforth Lecture in the Study Of Religion “Balm in Gilead: Memory, Mourning and Healing in Afro-American Autobiography.” For additional information, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022