NPR’s Noel King talked to a 13-year-old African-American hockey player and his father about a recent ice hockey tournament and how his teammates rallied around him, after they saw that he was being subjected to racist abuse from the opposing team. Listen to the complete segment by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022