In her op ed (New York Times, January 21, 2019), Jeanne Theoharis is a professor of political science at Brooklyn College and author, points out the numerous times Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. chastised northern “liberals,” who supported civil rights activism in the South, while turning a blind eye to civil rights violations in the North, violations which implicated white liberals. Theoharis illustrates the relevance of King’s criticisms today. Read her complete op ed by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022