Here is a voice recording of Carol Anderson‘s speech on White Anger at Princeton University on Monday, February 11. She is the author of White Anger: The Unspoken Truth of the Racial Divide. Perhaps a better version will be available from the university, and notes on the speech might be posted later. Meanwhile, for those who attended, reactions?
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022