On Wednesday, March 27 at 4:30 pm the Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination will hold a seminar discussion, “Indigenous Women Leaders: Building the Nations of Tomorrow” in 019 Bendheim Hall, with the Chairwoman of the White Mountain Apache Tribe Gwendena Lee-Gatewood. The event is a collaboration between the Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination, the student-run Natives at Princeton group, and the Woodrow Wilson School of International and Public Affairs. To attend, RSVP to Angella Sandford (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022