The movie “Green Book” has brought attention to Victor Hugo Green, the African American postman who began publishing the guide to places that welcomed African American travelers during the Jim Crow era. Victoria Martinez writes about his wife, Alma Duke Green, who contributed to the publication and continued it after the death of her husband. Read the article by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022