On Friday, March 29, 2019, thirteen tenured professors submitted individual letters of withdrawal from the program citing “administrative disinterest in the program — including the University’s failure to recognize academic work in the field and its lack of hiring ability — as reasons for their withdrawal from the program.” Read the complete article by clicking here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022