If you ask yourself “How can I contribute to reparations for slavery, Jim Crow, mass incarceration, etc.?”, look to these Georgetown University students for an example and listen to the counter-proposal by William A. Darity, Jr., leading scholar on reparations. Click here to learn the details.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022