The Yankees started playing “God Bless America” – most frequently with Kate Smith’s version – following the 9/11 attacks. Stefan Bondy explains why the Yankees dropped her version for their seventh-inning stretch, and by doing so, took a stand against racism. To read his article click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022