Yogita Goyal, Associate Professor of English and African American Studies, UCLA will speak on Wednesday, April 24 at 4:30 pm on the Princeton University campus, Chancellor Green 103.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022