Jonathan Capehart of the Washington Post created a limited series podcast interviewing veterans of the civil rights movement. Episodes include Bloody Sunday, the participation of women and children, nonviolent resistance, and the role of music. To hear the voices of these civil rights heroes, click here.
- Report on Native American children at boarding schools
- The African American Policy Forum (AAPF) 2022 Young Scholars Program: Art, Activism and Advocacy
- New Jersey Says It Studies Charter School Segregation, But Won’t Share The Findings
- Harvard University Releases Report on Its Legacy of Slavery
- Selections to Read, Watch, Listen, and Learn about Race, Racism, and Anti-Racism from February and March, 2022